Submissions are invited for the 2018 NJPhAST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS. These awards are being given to recognize excellence in graduate research in the fields of pharmaceutical science and pharmaceutical technology. Several scholarships will be awarded for the submissions which, in the judgment of NJPhAST, are the most original, of the greatest scientific importance and of the highest quality.
These scholarships will be awarded at the NJPhAST meeting to be held at the Hanover Marriott on May 17, 2018. All applicants will be invited to participate in a poster session at this event upon submission of abstracts. The finalists will be selected at this event at which several awards will be made for the best posters.
To be eligible for consideration for the NJPhAST Graduate Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be engaged in research in the fields of pharmaceutical science or pharmaceutical technology;
- Be enrolled in a Masters or Ph.D. program;
- Be a student of an accredited university in the tri-state area;
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis (i.e., part-time students will not be eligible).
Applicants should submit the following:
- A ONE-page abstract, to enable NJPhAST to evaluate the originality of the research, the quality and completeness of the work, and its scientific importance. The abstract should consist of: Title, Authors, Author Affiliation, PURPOSE, METHODS, RESULT and COLCLUSIONS. The template of the abstract is attached to the invitation email.
- A statement letter from the major advisor as evidence that, at the time of application, the applicant is enrolled as a full-time graduate student
Applications should acknowledge any financial support which enabled the research to be conducted.
The above information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 7, 2018. Please contact Dr. Yung-Chi Lee if any questions.